CBLLP supports St Catherine’s Hospice Make a Will Fortnight
Coole Bevis LLP Private Client team were delighted to support St Catherine’s hospice, with our Horsham team participating in their 2016 Will Fortnight promotion. We know that the £3,330 that we raised will be helping a very worthwhile cause.
Making a Will is one of the most important things you can do in your lifetime. If you do not have a valid Will, your loved ones may not see the benefit of your life-time’s hard work; in fact your assets and possessions may be distributed according to the law rather than your wishes. Almost worse is that your loved ones may be confronted with difficult legal issues whilst they are at their most vulnerable.
We know that making a Will can be an uncomfortable subject for some people, so we offer sensitive advice tailored to your specific needs, to help ensure that your final wishes are fulfilled.
Making a Will means you can:
- decide how your assets are shared; otherwise the law will dictate and only spouses/civil partners/blood relatives can inherit under these rules
- make sure your partner is provided for
- choose to leave a legacy to a favourite charity
- minimise the amount of Inheritance Tax that has to be paid
- protect capital for further generations
- make special provisions for disabled beneficiaries
If you would like to discuss further please contact a member of our Private Client Team for full advice.