Company and Commercial
Partner in the Company and Commercial Department.
What I do and who my clients are
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Business sales and purchases
- Company formation, restructuring and restoration
- Companies Act requirements, procedures and implications
- Shareholders’, LLP and partnership agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Loan agreements, legal charges and debentures
- Employment contracts and settlement agreements
- Consultancy and agency agreements
- Terms and conditions of business
My achievements and other appointments
I graduated from the University of Sussex in 2005 with an honours degree in law and qualified as a solicitor in 2008.
I specialise in company and commercial law with a particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. I have a wide range of experience in producing contractual documentation for businesses, from those of a transactional nature to those designed to regulate commercial relationships. I also have a good knowledge of commercial property and employment law.
Prior to my career in law, I spent several years working in business management which has helped me to develop a good sense of commercial awareness together with an understanding of the day to day pressures of running a business. This often comes in useful when assisting my clients and conducting negotiations on their behalf.
Having been born and bred in Brighton & Hove, I have an extensive knowledge of the local area and have built up a large network of professional contacts.
My interests include motor racing, travel, music, film, snooker and football.